Buy or Rent a Flood Pump
If you live or work in an area that’s prone to flooding, you will be aware of the damage that floodwater can cause if it reaches your home or workplace, potentially causing thousands of pounds of damage. We supply a range of Flood Pumps and Puddle Pumps designed to clear flood water wherever it may be.
Emergency Flood Pumps
If you are experiencing flooding in your home or workplace, our portable pumps are designed to be easy to use, allowing you to react quickly and efficiently whenever necessary – with manual pumps available should a power source not be available and fully automatic diesel pumps when a higher volume of water needs to be discharged. If your area is prone to flooding, we recommend purchasing a flood pump to keep on site as opposed to renting.
Call us now on Bristol: 0117 9552481 or Chard: 01460 68167, operating 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Mawdsleys Pumps stocks a range of Flood Pumps and Puddle Pumps available for purchase or rental, including the RSD-400 Residue Drainage Pump. This pump is a manual pump and is perfect for clearing flood water.
RSD-400 Residue Drainage Pump
- 1 1/4 top outlet with 25mm, 19mm and 15mm step adapter hose tail.
- The main feature of this pump is the ability to drain down to approximately 1mm while the remaining flood water can be swept into the pump for removal.
- Stainless steel outer case, motor pack and shaft.
- Cast iron motor lid, pump casing and volute.
- Equipped with a non-return valve on the suction of the pump to stop any return of water.
- Bottom plate made with a cushioned rubber to help against damaging the bottom of tanks.
- Complete with ten metres of power cable.
- Can be used with electronic control for automatic operation.
- Complete with internal check valve and has to be primed if using in shallow water.
Contact Our Expert Team
If you need flood pumps or require more information, call us now on Bristol: 0117 9552481 or Chard: 01460 68167, operating 7 days a week, we also offer a 24-hour emergency call out service in the event of a breakdown.