Borehole Pumping Systems – Supply, Installation and Repair
Borehole Pumps have been installed by Mawdsleys Pump Services across the South West and South Wales for many years. We are able to specify and supply borehole pumps as well as install and replace failed borehole pumps. We understand the importance of a failed pump and are able to offer breakdown attendance to quickly ascertain the issues onsite.
We supply borehole pumps and specialise in Lowara, TT Pumps, Pedrolla, Flygt, DAB, KSB, ABS, and many more.
We attend your site and offer advice on water quality and pump selection free of charge.
Our Borehole Services
- Water Diviner – To identify the suitability and location of the borehole.
- Borehole Driller – We have been working closely with a local driller for over 10 years.
- Borehole Yield Testing – To identify the quality and quantity of water.
- Borehole Selection – We select the ideal borehole pump to meet your requirements.
- Borehole Pump Supply – Available with short lead times.
- Borehole Pump Installation – Installed by qualified, knowledgeable engineers.
- Complete system flush – Flushing the entire system.
- Borehole Cleaning – Tank cleaning services.
- Filtration Package -We offer filter packages suitable for your water treatment needs.
Borehole Camera Surveys
Additionally, we are able to carry out borehole camera surveys using the R-CAM 1000 XLT Downhole Camera System.
Key features of R-CAM 1000 XLT include:
- Portable camera control unit with hard case and locking mechanism.
- On screen depth counter with calibration measured in feet and tenths or metres.
- 9 inch colour DVR monitor with record and playback feature.
- Adjustable speed powered winch with 300m (1000ft) of Kevlar reinforced coaxial cable.
- Mini bluetooth keyboard remote (qwerty).
- High intensity lighting / dual camera system with 50 super bright, shockproof, water clear LEDs with adjustable settings.
- Dual wide angle cameras with remote switching and continuous 360 degree rotation.
- Portable 12v battery with charger and digital volt meter, rechargeable for local current.
- Custom two wheeled transport unit.
This technology not only allows us to inspect boreholes before recommending what remedial work is required but also gives clients the opportunity to view well conditions and approve completed works.
My borehole pump has failed how quickly can you replace it?
We will always prioritise a site with no water and attend the same day. We do work with a number of suppliers and are often able to replace or repair your equipment the same day. As we offer a 24/7 breakdown cover we can always be contacted.
How much will a borehole cost?
Depending on the depth and quality of the water found a standard borehole can cost as little as £3000.00.
What’s the first step in having a borehole pump?
Firstly, it is important to establish if there is water on your property and secondly the estimated cost of recovering it.
Mawdsleys Pump Services work with a number of pre-qualified and proven borehole drillers across the UK.
Depending on your location Mawdsleys Pump Services will put you in touch with the most suitable and qualified borehole contractor.
On completion of drilling Mawdsleys Pump Services will analyse the water quality and establish the filtration requirement and pump selection needed.
Talk To The Experts
For any assistance you require with any aspect of your Borehole Pump’s installation, maintenance or repair, give us a call on Bristol: 0117 9552481. For 24/7 breakdown attendance.