Mawdsleys BER Ltd is a Bristol-based firm specialising in the design, manufacture, repair refurbishment and supply of rotating electrical equipment, including AC and DC motors, generators and pumps, particularly to the Defence and Commercial sectors. Motor rewinds and repairs are carried out in our extensive workshops in Bristol by our professional, fully-qualified and highly skilled team. We also carry out shaft repair and maintenance on customer’s sites.
Our long history is built on a sound understanding of the industry, a commitment to adapt and expand, and constant reinvestment. We pride ourselves on our outstanding service, our technical knowledge, and our ability to repair any sort of rotating electrical equipment.
At Mawdsleys, we are committed to:
- Fully understanding our customer’s needs and contractual requirements
- Meeting and exceeding our customer’s expectations with reliable and high-quality services
- Complying with all applicable compliance, contractual and customer requirements (including Defence Standards where appropriate)
- Working with our supply chain to ensure that customer requirements and standards are met
- Investing in our employee’s training and competence, also investing in knowledge and skills for the next generation of engineers
- Improving our costs and efficiencies in order to provide our customers with value for money
- Setting objectives, targets and KPIs in key areas to monitor and improve our performance
- Continually improving our quality management system which meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Ultimate responsibility for the quality of our services and the quality management system rests with the Management Team, however we expect all our employees to join our commitment to quality and to comply with relevant procedures and working instructions.
This policy is communicated to all company employees and is available to other interested parties upon request. This policy and the associated quality management system is reviewed annually to ensure that it remains appropriate to our strategic direction and is suitable, adequate and effective.